- For Club and Newlsetter info: email@example.com
- Join our FF Club web group for current comment and chatter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MMMFreeFlight/
- FLASH !!! Jace Pivonka Maxes all 14 Rounds , Wins F1B and earns the coveted “Blue Jacket” !!!
Rick Pangell earns the first Alternate on the F1E USA !!!
- August 10 - MMM Scramble and SAM Gollywock Special Event - Cash Prizes! Click here for Flyer: 2014August SpecialSAM1Gollywock
- August 30 to Sept 1 – Rocky Mountain Championships! Click Here for Flyer and Entry Form: MMMRMFFC2014a
- Indoor Flying Sessions - Manitou High School Gym….monitor the Yahoo web group for current event dates.
Pay your MMM Dues or Contest Fees with Paypal!
- Log in to paypal.com
- Click on “Send Money” in the upper menu bar
- In the “To” block, type in firstname.lastname@example.org, the amount, and click the button “Services”
In the next form where you confirm payment, in the Lower “Subject” and “Message” boxes state what the money is for… annual dues, entry fees and such. When pre-entering a contest that needs event selection or similar, you still need to send in the pre-registration form to the Contest Directors.
- How does one join? What are the dues? ( MMM dues to the club primarily defray the filed lease cost for a place to fly.) Joining the MMM Club is easy. Dues are described in the link and for younger flyers, is waived. All one has to do is fill out the application blank from the pull down or click here: 2014MMMDuesRenewal
- Where do you fly? The MMM Club is fortunate to have one of the finest Free Flight Fields available. It is leased from the Colorado State Land Board and hence their is responsibility involved. The field is located approximately 11 miles east of E470 on Quincy Avenue in Aurora Colorado. Details on accessing the field are available from the club contacts, however, the ability to fly on the field is subject to Land Board and Club Restrictions.
- Can I come out to the field and watch? We encourage spectators to come out to the field during our flying events and watch the activity. One must first notify the contest director or one of the club officers. The contacts are listed above.
- I used to build models and I am just getting back into the hobby. What should I do to catch up with the current trends? Will someone help me learn to fly a free flight model? We are a club that encourages participation and are willing to provide what help is necessary to new and returning modelers who are showing an interest in Free Flight Modeling.
- My son flies S/O or TSA models. Where are some club activities so that we can join in? The GREAT news we mentor many S/O and TSA young flyers. The good news is our kids usually take honors in the S/O and TSA programs. Our mentors are World Class and National winners.