- For Club and Newlsetter info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our FF Club web group for current comment and chatter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MMMFreeFlight/
- MMM ANNUAL 14 ROUND FAI CONTEST – A WORLD CUP EVENT (Results can be seen in the MaxOut Issue 2013-06 on this site)
- MMM ANNUAL Rocky Mountain Champs CONTEST – A WORLD CUP EVENT Results : 2013 RMC Results
- MMM FAI Contest Photos by our own photog – Catherine Snyder ! Here is a link to a slideshow of the pics I took at the FAI 14R, July 2013.
- MMM Rocky Mountain Champs Contest Photos by our own photog – Catherine Snyder ! Here is a link to a slideshow of the pics I took at the FAI 14R, July 2013. http://www.flickr.com/photos/70744231@N00/sets/72157635553641105/
There’s a little icon on the right — it looks like a rectangle with a tiny triangle
inside — that starts a full-screen slideshow, if you care for that kind of
- October 13th MMM Monthly Scramble
- November 17th – First Indoor Flying Session - Manitou High School Gym IndoorMeetFlyerNov2013
- How does one join? What are the dues? ( MMM dues to the club primarily defray the filed lease cost for a place to fly.) Joining the MMM Club is easy. Dues are described in the link and for younger flyers, is waived.All one has to do is fill out the application blank from the pull down or click here: 2013MMMDuesRenewal
- Where do you fly? The MMM Club is fortunate to have one of the finest Free Flight Fields available. It is leased from the Colorado State Land Board and hence their is responsibility involved. The field is located approximately 11 miles east of E470 on Quincy Avenue in Aurora Colorado. Details on accessing the field are available from the club contacts, however, the ability to fly on the field is subject to Land Board and Club Restrictions.
- Can I come out to the field and watch? We encourage spectators to come out to the field during our flying events and watch the activity. One must first notify the contest director or one of the club officers. The contacts are listed above.
- I used to build models and I am just getting back into the hobby. What should I do to catch up with the current trends? Will someone help me learn to fly a free flight model? We are a club that encourages participation and are willing to provide what help is necessary to new and returning modelers who are showing an interest in Free Flight Modeling.
- My son flies S/O or TSA models. Where are some club activities so that we can join in? The GREAT news we mentor many S/O and TSA young flyers. The good news is our kids usually take honors in the S/O and TSA programs. Our mentors are World Class and National winners.
Pay your MMM Dues or Contest Fees with Paypal!
- Log in to paypal.com
- Click on “Send Money” in the upper menu bar
- In the “To” block, type in email@example.com, the amount, and click the button “Services”
In the next form where you confirm payment, in the Lower “Subject” and “Message” boxes state what the money is for… annual dues, entry fees and such. When pre-entering a contest that needs event selection or similar, you still need to send in the pre-registration form to the Contest Directors.